The Power of the Mind. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve”. This is a very famous quote from Napoleon Hill. Probably, one of THE most powerful things he ever said, and quite possibly one of the best quotes of the 20th Century
Watch the video below to see how a mother's love for her son, using the power of the mind.. helped him to become the World's most famous Inventor… this video reveals the SECRET of Mind Magic..
It is my own personal belief that people get “drawn in” to the thinking patterns of others, usually those closest to them. It's not quite DNA, but it's consistent thoughts and opinions from others that help shape how we behave and what we become.
To break free, for most people, it takes complete re-programming, years of toxic thinking can not be change overnight, but it can be changed.
If your father, or your grandfather was a General, the chances are, you would be thinking along the same lines, maybe as an officer, or even an industry leader.
If your mother was in any way entrepreneurial, the chances are you would be thinking this way too. It also works in the other direction. If those around you are generally the troops, the workers, then the chances are very strong that YOU are also on that wave of thinking.
Am I right?.
Of course, we need our troops and workers. They are “vital” to the success of the forces, and our life in general, however, because you start off in this way, doesn't mean that you have to continue this way throughout your entire life.
This is the REAL Secret!..
Because you drive a bus, it doesn't make you a bus driver. That's only your job title. We are NOT our jobs. If you work in McDonalds, you are not a counter server. That's just your current job title. Maybe you are a “millionaire in training”. It all has to do with what is going on in your mind.
I hate to say this but a person's lack of success is rarely down to external circumstances. People tend to blame external circumstances for their failures because it “lets them off”, and makes them feel better.
The truth is. People who have suffered horrendous “bad luck” in life have bounced back and created amazing lives. It's not what happens to us in life that counts, it's how we react to it, and…. what we do about it to make it right..
If it isn't serving you, change it.
The power of the mind gives us multiple chances to reinvent ourselves throughout our lifetime. We need a whole new way of thinking. Our thoughts are really the ONLY thing that we can get complete control over, this is why our “higher power” (give it whatever name you want), put our only true power, in our own minds..
Hidden from many.
The majority of people use less than 10% of their brain power.
If you change your dominant thoughts, you'll end up changing your life. If you want to go from a trooper to a General, you have to think like a General.
How does a General think?. Well, not like a trooper. Obviously.
The problem is, there are too many people who want to be Generals, whilst still thinking like Troopers. There are too many people who want to become CEO's, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, etc, etc, whilst still thinking like Employees.. and it has to CHANGE..
In the end, our lives will always reflect the quality of our thinking. If we have lazy thinking, we will have lazy actions. And lazy actions will always bring very little. If you don't expect much, or do much, you will always GET the bare minimum.
You tend to get what you TRULY expect, in this life.
In order to reverse your situation, you need to reverse your thinking.
How To Change Yourself
Here is my checklist on how you can start to change and reinvent yourself.
- Don't look at what life is doing to you. Look at what you are doing for your life. Passive thinking get's passive results. Active thinking creates ACTION. Get more by giving more. Help more people and you will find more help in your life. You can't live a sweet life if all you give people, is your “sour” side.
- Decide you can do it. You are not your job, or any other “tag” you've picked up along the way. You are YOU, capable of anything that is humanely possible. Accept this as the truth and “decide” to change now.
- Keep your mind positive by reading books from time tested Authors, such as Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins, the late Jim Rohn etc. I could go on, there are so many. The main thing is keep away from negativity, it's poison.
- Get used to doing things, rather than just reading about them. Information doesn't put money in your pocket unless you take action on it. Some of the most intelligent people in the World are broke. Solution. Learn, then implement straight away. Get used to doing this regularly.
- Don't look for motivation, then take action. This rarely works. Motivation works best by taking action… this motivates you to do more. Once you take action and get a result, you are automatically motivated to continue.
- Stick at it and never give up. It always gets worse before it gets better. Remember that.
Personal note: I have found that every business I succeeded in only worked if I focused solely on it's success. When my mind was all over the place and I was distracted, I never made those businesses work.
Don't worry about failing. Since my early 20's, I made a Success of 5 businesses. I also made a hash of at least a dozen.
When you “lock in” that Winners mentality, you'll have Winners and Losers, but you'll come out Winning in the end. Your Bank account will be as big or small as your thinking. Anything is possible, you can have anything, but you can't have everything.
I hope you got value from this post. If you did then why not share it with others. Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Peace and prosperity.
P.S Start Reprogramming your mind today..