Online Lead generation. We all need to do this if we want to create a profitable Network Marketing business. However, sometimes people get so tied up in the minor things, that they actually forget to, or don't have time for, the major things they need to do in order to make a profit. So what's the answer.
Online Lead Generation – Concentrate on The Things That Matter
Without customers we are dead in the water. It doesn't matter how many followers you have on Facebook. If you aren't converting those people into customers, what's the point?. We are not measured by the amount of followers we have, but by the profit we make in our business.
You need to create a flow of customers who buy, and buy regularly, and will upgrade to bigger and better products. If you are in a Network Marketing company, you need people who will do what you do. Online lead generation is a science, not an exact science but a science nonetheless.
Connect with people every day. I use Facebook mainly for this. Target people who would be interested in your niche, then form a conversation with them (there are tons of videos online to show you how to do this), I love working with people so I am able to genuinely be interested in them (I suggest you do the same), find out how your business can help them..hint “Ask Questions”..
So, most people know this, however they still insist on doing everything at once and diversifying as much as possible, even though they know it waters down the results. Let's keep it both REAL, and SIMPLE.
Step 1) Learn one traffic technique first, and master it before attempting another one.
Step 2) Use that traffic technique every day. You need to show up in your business every day.
Step 3) Get good at online lead generation and converting those leads you generate into paid customers.
It's really SIMPLE..but being human, we like to overcomplicate even the simplest of things.
Here is an example of what I do on a daily basis to create a consistent income from the Internet. I have been a full time online marketer now for over 2yrs, and part time 3yrs before that.
- I always plan out what I'm going to do the evening before. I never wake up and think “Hmm, what should I do today?”
- I always create content. Content creation is what separates you from the crowd. I shoot a video daily, I tend to blog 3 or 4 times a week.
- I put time by each day to have conversations with people on Facebook. These are your potential prospects for your business, so if you're not doing this, I would definitely do it. It works very well once you get good at it.
- Market your videos on YouTube & Facebook. Post your video to your blog, Post the blog to blog commenting groups and syndicate the blog and video to many social networks.
- I always mail my email list every day, often with content from my blog or videos. You want to build a long term relationship with your list, these are your future customers.
Now I do a lot of other stuff too each day, including my own education, but I think you get the idea. If you are full time in your job, and you only have an hour or two a day, I'm not suggesting that you should do a blog and a video as often as I do, BUT… I would definitely make sure you use Facebook chat each day… this would be my No1 priority for online lead generation.
I hope you got value from this post. If you did, please leave a comment below and share it. Thanks.
Peace and prosperity.
P.S [Caught On Tape] Watch this waiter fire his boss to go full time in his home business, (pretty sweet). Watch the short video here
PPS. People who liked this post, also liked this one