How to make money on Facebook. There are dozens of products and various courses out there telling you how to make money on Facebook, some are good, some not so good.
However, there are many people making a good income from Facebook. Often without involving Facebook ads. Let's look at a few.
- Selling Affiliate products. This is one of my favourite ways to make money on Facebook. Although I have my roots firmly in Network Marketing, I don't get commissions every day from it. Hence, I like to sell products from the big 3 Affiliate platforms in the Home Business space.. Clickbank, Warriorplus and JVzoo.
- Coaching. Facebook can be a rich source for obtaining coaching clients. There are 1.8 Billion people on Facebook and although they don't come on to Facebook to buy products or book coaching, many people do actually end up joining a home business, booking coaching sessions and/or buying a product or course of some sort.
- Network Marketing Facebook is a huge pond to go searching for new home business prospects. Many people online join home business groups or visit home business pages during their daily visit to Facebook.
- Offline Business There are many offline business owners who use Facebook to steer people toward their offline business. They use Groups, Pages and Ads to attract targeted people towards their business. One Limousine company owner I know does very well from local people on Facebook.
- Launching Your Own Products. Back in 2011 I launched an online course all about how to effectively use Camtasia. I spoke about it on my timeline for a few days and this boosted sales tremendously.
How To Make Money on Facebook
- One of the simplest ways I use Facebook to make money is to use it for prospecting. I use the search to find related groups of people, I'm not talking about spam groups, but groups where intelligent conversations are carried out. Groups belonging to high profile marketers such as Eric Worre or Ray Higdon. I then go in there and make a note of people who are actively engaged. I then go over to their personal wall. If I think they are offering value, I like and comment on their posts and send them a message, just to connect or compliment them on their comments in the group. At the very least I follow them, comment on their posts, just to leave my digital fingerprint on their timeline, so they end up seeing my posts.. I've started many relationships this way.
- Affiliate Sales. One of my favourite ways to get affiliate sales is to pick products from either Clickbank, WarrioPlus or JVzoo. I look for good products with low refund rates. I then form groups on Facebook around the niche and offer membership to the group as a bonus to buy the product. I also offer other bonuses by way of eBooks or video courses in a Zip file to potential customers. I then create review videos and post on YouTube & Facebook. This is a great way of making sales. Check out one of the ways to make money on Facebook
- Coaching. I have offered coaching services to people on Facebook. It's really a case of providing value in the way of answering people's problems via video or blog posts and then linking back to your coaching site. This worked very well for me back in 2012. I still do a small amount of coaching these days but my time is taken up mainly with network marketing and selling affiliate products.
I hope you have found this post useful. If you have then please do leave a comment below and if you can share it, that would be fantastic. I think you can see that there are many ways to make money on Facebook, I have listed a few above that I personally have used or I'm using right now.
Peace and prosperity
PS Want to know How to make money on Facebook without breaking the bank?… Click here for details.