Online Lead generation. This is the oxygen of any network marketing business. Without leads (and sales), people joining you will only stick around for a certain amount of time before they decide to move on. When people quit, they often blame the company (or even you as the sponsor), for their problems.
In Ninety nine out of a hundred cases, the person who quit, just did not make lead generation their 100% priority. There are no real shortcuts to success in network marketing, however people still spend a lot of time looking for them, and very little time in actually mastering lead generation. This is where you should spend MOST of your time..
There is no shortage of good online lead generation ideas. In just one of the companies I am involved with there are many very knowledgeable people willing to train you in lead generation.
Online Lead Generation Ideas
- Hub pages. This is a blogging platform that gets a lot of traffic. Post an article, use the right keywords to get it seen by your target market and link it back to your capture page or blog. Simple but you'll be surprised at how many people do not even know about hub pages..
- Publishing an ebook to get leads and sales. This is a great way to stand out from the crowd. People have a lot of respect for people who write books (yes, even eBooks). Here is an 18 minute video training I did on “How to make an eBook Fast and (almost) Free”.
- Use Gated Videos Wistia has a turnstile system where you can interrupt the video with an optin, right there in the video. You could be speaking about a particular topic (free giveaway etc) and BOOM, the gate comes up. This can be very effective. You can set it so it is not a “forced optin” and they can remove it by clicking an “x” in the corner of the gate. Wista is not a free service.
- Followerwonk. This Twitter analytics tool allows you to analyse your followers. You can search bios, compare users and track your followers so you can see exactly who you should be connecting with. Used correctly, this can be a great lead generation tool.
- Use YouTube Cards. I only recently started using this. This is a fairly new concept on Youtube so not many people are using it yet. It's real simple to set up Basically you set it up so a card will appear (in the top right of your video) when a person clicks on a little “i” , again in the top right of the video. You can add your blog or any designated site you actually own. You add a picture and a call to action and people will click. Check out the image below, this is a video of mine sending people to my blog.
Simply type into Google, “your niche” forums. This way you will get a whole list of forums in your niche. For example “Internet Marketing Forums”. My favourite forum is the Warrior Forum, this is very popular in the home business space.
Next, make sure you join a forum that – A) has plenty of active people and B), allows you to create a clickable signature for showing under your posts..
This is a good place to give away your eBook. (from the signature….).. NEXT… just go in there and answer questions… people will see your posts and some will click on the signature to get the link…
If you do this enough, you will get leads. You will also be known as the “go to person” and people will start to seek you out if you have connected your social media to your forum bio.
7. Paid lead generation. I know, you wanted to generate free leads, but truthfully, the quicker you and your team get sales in your business, the better it will be for everyone. Sometimes people take ages just to generate a couple of leads a a week. Well here is a way to always have leads.. always have people to call. These are people actively seeking a home business, people in the USA who have given their telephone number.. Are you going to call them?.. comes complete with a capture page system, auto responders, link shorteners and rotators. Try it, it's only a $1 trial.
I hope you got some online lead generation ideas you hadn't though of. If you got value from this post, please do leave a comment below and share the post. Much appreciated
Peace and prosperity always..